Sunday, May 20, 2007

Feelin' Awesome
I just feel super great today and I want to share it with the world! I am also participating in the Million Paws Walk (read more here) today, which I love. I can't believe it's already been a whole year since the last one though!
Anyway, I have a bit of food to share with you today, along with my wonderful mood.



First we have what I am temporarily calling Flamin' Fettucine... I know that my raw carrot and zucchini pasta (made on the spiraliser) look a lot more like angel hair than fettucine but Flamin' Angel Hair doesn't have the same ring, now, does it? :-) I will put the recipe for this on my recipe blog at some stage... be patient! It's relly yummy by the way!



Next up is something really ugly that I didn't want to post at all but it was sitting on my camera so I thought I would just get rid of it. I hate nothing more than bland, brown food and that is all I think when I see this. It was nice but not outstanding... consists of sliced apples, blended bananas, sprouted buckwheat, young coconut and low temperature dried figs and apricots, re-hydrated in young coco water. Mmmmm I wish I had some more of those figs right now...



I saved the best till last... CHOCOLATE SALAD!! Yumm this was so tasty. I have posted the recipe at my other blog, check it out here. I'm pretty impressed with the photo too, even if I do say so myself!

Okay everyone, have a fantabulously awesome day and spread all the love you can!!