Saturday, July 15, 2006

Harmonias Midweek Munchies Meme
A Veg*n Meme

What wonderful foods did you bring home from the grocery store?

Midweek Munchies: What Freedom is contributing for the week



WOW this week was so expensive - I went totally over budget, although I didn't spend all my food money while I was away so it kinda balances out... I hope :-) Once again, the $ indicates that the product is organic. This was all in bulk and came from the wholefoods shop.

$Apples$
$Avocado$
Celery
Cucumber
$Oranges$

$Almonds$
Cashews
Dates
$Dried Apricots$
Dried Figs
$Macadamias$
$Medjool Dates$
Pine Nuts
$Quinoa$
$Raisins$
Walnuts

I also got a bottle of organic orange juice free because it was out of date - it wasn't actually that nice but hey, it was free so who can complain? :-)

From the all organic fruit and veg shop I got

apples
broccoli
capsicum
carrots
cauliflower
garlic
ginger
pumpkin
sweet potato
tomatoes

And, last of all, at the supermarket I grabbed

bottled orange and mango juice
sundried tomatoes (not oil packed)
tofu (probably the last block I'll ever buy as I become 100% raw. Yay!)

Links to other Midweek Munchies
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)

Click here for the Midweek Munchies code
Click here for Harmonia's blog

Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!
Technorati Tag:

A special thanks to Running2Ks and Rift for all of their help with coding, graphics, and encouragement for this project.

PURPOSE of Midweek Munchies: Put together by a small group of Veg Women, we hope to spread the word about healthy vegetarianism while obtaining idea starters for meals, recipes, learn about new products, and meet other female veg*n bloggers. Visiting and commenting on other participants lists are encouraged but not required. Have fun and Go Veg!

1 Comments:

At 7:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home